Embedded Fireplace Built In Cast Iron Wood Burning Household True Fire Three Side View Wood Stove
The real fireplace is mainly heated by burning wood or compressed wood. The heating power is far greater than that of various air conditioners and heaters. Under the temperature of - 10 ℃, the indoor temperature of a 40-100 square meter house can be raised to more than 20 ℃ by lighting the fireplace for about 10 minutes.
1. In order to generate heat efficiently, we suggest that the moisture content of wood should be about 30%. High calorific value and burning resistance.
2 . It is not recommended to use wood with high oil content, such as pine wood or wood with paint. 3. It is recommended to use fruit wood
Classification and type:
1. Coal burning type: the type that has been completely abandoned in Europe and the United States, the collection and storage of combustibles are very difficult, the combustion is not closed, and the waste gas particles are formed during combustion, which is not fully burned. It will pollute the environment and cause harm to human body.
2. Wood burning type: compared with the traditional fireplace, the modern wood burning fireplace is a major improvement of the mainstream products used by independent buildings and villa owners. It uses a closed combustion chamber and secondary combustion technology, and can use new environment-friendly special charcoal. It is the most natural and romantic way of heating because of its low cost, high calorific value, sufficient combustion, and clean emissions.
3. Wood burning particle type: transitional type, applicable to households in areas without gas supply. Wood particles are processed by adding wood chips into combustion supporting agent. It must be operated by electricity, and the purchase channels of particulate fuel are very few and expensive. The utility model is suitable for residential buildings with remote location and no gas supply and difficulty in purchasing liquefied gas.
4. Gas (natural gas/liquefied gas) type. Because of its very low combustion value, the cost of using artificial gas to generate the same heat is doubled, so it is not suitable for use as the gas source of fireplace. There is no factory in Europe and America to produce and use artificial gas. The natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas fireplaces are cheap to use, sanitary and convenient, and the natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas can be exchanged easily. The natural balanced gas fireplace has the highest safety/thermal efficiency/applicability, and the best decoration effect. It has become a widely used product in ordinary apartments and non independent buildings.
Maintenance of fireplace:
The real fireplace is generally made of cast iron or steel plate. Its service life is basically more than 30 years. The cast iron fireplace will be longer. How do we maintain it in our daily life
1. For the cleaning of glass, many real fireplaces have their own glass cleaning function. What needs to be done is to burn the fire, and the glass will be cleaned automatically. If the stubborn black ash can be wiped with a wet rag dipped with a little ash, of course, this is done on the premise that the fireplace is cool
2. It is recommended to use a dry rag to clean the fireplace. Do not use detergent to wipe to avoid damaging the luster
Comparison of other methods:
Compared with air conditioning and floor heating, what is the heating effect and use cost of the fireplace? The real and dynamic flame of the fireplace can bring nature into the room, creating a warm, comfortable, romantic and elegant atmosphere, which is a kind of "visible warmth".
The fireplace heats evenly through convection and thermal radiation, and the convection fresh air automatically regulates and improves the indoor air quality. The heating mode is natural and comfortable. The fireplace not only has a comfortable heating effect, but also has a good dehumidification function. It is especially suitable for the cold and humid climate environment in winter in Shanghai and the Yangtze River Delta, and is very conducive to health.
The fireplace is complementary to air conditioning and floor heating in terms of heating. As the fireplace has high thermal efficiency and fast local temperature rise, it can make up for the problems of slow temperature rise of air conditioning and floor heating, long time preheating, easy propagation of bacteria, etc. It can maintain good heating effect without being in a closed environment, and is a very healthy heating method.
The fireplace usually uses wood or gas as the heat source, with high heating efficiency and low operating cost, which is more than 1/3 lower than that of air conditioning heating. It is economical.
In the long history of human development, fire has made great contributions. If there is no life on the earth without water, then there will be no human today without fire. Fire makes people warm. Fire makes people break away from the age of blood and blood, and enjoy the delicious cooked food. In the middle of winter, people no longer need to cover their bodies with layers of weeds. Fire makes people gradually develop the habit of cooked food and heating, and their physique is enhanced, their life is extended, and their brains are developed. With fire, people's living environment has greatly improved, and the living area has gradually expanded. So in a sense, people are the products of fire. If water is the mother of mankind, then fire is the father of mankind. The difference between man and animals is that man can make, control and enjoy fire. People and fire are inseparable. Fire gives people a sense of security and warmth, and people get development and sublimation from fire. Whether Suiren in the East or Prometheus in the West, those who bring kindling to mankind and give people strength are respected by people all the time.
On the other hand, fire is the dividing line between good and evil. Good animals like fire, and evil animals hate fire. People who like sunshine and yearn for it are often kind; Those who fear fire and indulge in darkness are often evil. For example, a cat, even a lazy cat, likes to sleep by the hearth most, while a mouse fears the fire most. Sunshine people like fire, like the day; Dark people like the dark night, just like thieves and robbers will give way to people with fireworks. The legendary ghosts and monsters are more afraid of the fireplace, and Father Christmas sends Christmas gifts to thousands of families through the chimney of the fireplace.